Monday, May 13, 2013

Flannels




Sorry for not posting in forever! Things have been crazy with finals coming up!
Anyways, let's talk flannels. 
Not even kidding, I saw at least 10 girls wearing them today; so I guess you could say they're popular. I guess it's because you really can find them anywhere; Forever 21, Urban Outfitters and plenty of other stores. They even make ones with studs, rhinestones and all types of  designs. 
Flannels are such an essential in my wardrobe! I love the vibe they give off- laid-back yet edgy without trying too hard. 
Flannels are also so perfect for layering. You can throw them over any tee or tank for when it's chilly out. When you feel like taking them off, they look so cute tied around your waist! Flannels go with basically any shoes. Personally I like to wear them with high top Converse or black combat boots. If you feel like adding some accessories though a long necklace or a beanie add to the relaxed feel of the outfit. Pair the flannel with some high waisted denim shorts and BAM! You have an adorable, grunge-y and casual outfit!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment