Thursday, May 30, 2013

Trend Alert: Pineapples

Yes, I know. I'm just a surprised as you are. Pineapples?! What am I talking about?! 
I don't really know. What I do know is that every where I turn there seems to be some type of clothing with a pineapple on it. New trend? I think so!
Now that I think about it, pineapple prints are kind of fun and really summer-y! I don't think I would ever where something covered in pineapples! I guess you never know.  
Below are some pictures of pineapple printed clothing!

This cutout dress is from Urban Outfitters!

This graphic muscle tee is WILDFOX!

This adorable bikini is from Topshop! I also saw a picture of the top on Tumblr!


This cartoonish dress is from NastyGal!

What do you guys think of this trend? Yay or nay?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment