Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Trend Alert: Daisies



Yes, I know, another "Trend Alert". I just want to keep you guys up to date with the latest fashion trends!

So, let's talk daisies. 
LF especially has been all over them. 
Shirts, shorts and even sunglasses! What I love about daisies is that they also are such a good way to transition from spring to summer!

All of the daisy outfits below are from LF!
These shorts are so simple so you can wear them with any top.


The sunglasses are so cool and fun for summer! The top is kind of busy, but with solid bottoms, anyone can totally pull it off!


Love this tank! It comes so many different colors too!

Of course though, LF is not the only place that has daisy pieces. I just thought they had the biggest selection.

What do you guys think of this trend? I love it!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm what other places have daisy stuff all I can find is daisy printed I want things with daisies on them any ideas?

    ReplyDelete