Sunday, February 3, 2013

Army Pants




One trend I have absolutely been loving this winter have been printed leggings. I think they're just so fun and different. Today the pair I'm wearing are brand new and from Brandy Melville. I also love elbow patches for winter! This oatmeal colored sweater that I'm wearing is also from Brandy Melville ;) I know printed leggings can be kind of hard to wear, but I think the easiest way to wear them is with any neutral top or sweater. I also wore my old black Converse but if you're not so into those then black combat boots would also definitely work.
To add some edginess to my outfit I decided to wear this studded bracelet. I kinda sorta maybe have a teeny tiny obsession with studs and spikes, which you will see even more as I continue to post my outfits! Anyways I got the bracelet at a boutique so even though you might not be able to get this exact one this bracelet is so similar and affordable from Forever 21. I didn't want to over-accessorize because I wanted all the attention to be on the leggings. Ya feel me?
How do you guys wear printed leggings?
Happy Superbowl Sunday!! Who are you rooting for?
xo
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment