Monday, February 25, 2013

Best Dressed: Oscars 2013

Happy Oscars! Of course my favorite part of the Oscars is seeing what all the stars are wearing! Below I picked my favorite three dresses of the night. You can definitely tell I like simple and elegant things!

Halle Berry looked incredible in this metallic Versace gown. This was definitely one of my favorite dresses of the night. So stunning!

I'm absolutely obsessed with this Christian Dior Haute Couture gown that Charlize Theron had on. Even though it's white it's still so bold and elegant. She looked ah-mazing.

Last but certainly not least; Naomi Watts in Armani Prive. She looked stunning in this metallic gown. With that neckline, I'm not sure many people can work that dress as well as she did. A job well done!

Thanks for reading! What were your favorite dresses last night? Make sure to leave a comment below!
xoxo
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment