Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kendall and Kylie for Pacsun

It's here!
The long awaited Kendall and Kylie Collection for Pacsun has arrived! The pieces are casual with a "Kalifornia" (you'll have to check out the collection to see what exactly I mean) flair. Even though the whole collection definitely has a beach-y vibe someone who lives where there is snow on the ground can still wear everything in the collection too! There are so many pieces that are perfect for layering; button downs, jackets and tees. The collection definitely reflects Kendall and Kylie's trendy and chic style, which I love!

Also, I cannot believe it's (almost) the middle of February already! Happy almost Valentine's Day loves!  Doing anything special? Would you guys want a last minute Valentine's Day outfit ideas post? Let me know in the comments!
xo
Allie

Below are a few of pieces from the collection I'm dying to get my hands on!



I love this military button down, and apparently so do a lot of other people, it's already sold out!




This cropped jacket can be styled so many different ways. It will work over anything from a tee shirt to a dress!




These crazy pants that Kylie's in are so cool and can really be worn for any season.





No comments:

Post a Comment