Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dangerous





I am terribly sorry I haven't posted in so long! I promise I will never go this long without blogging again!! You have my word.
Anyways, I recently got this amazing bag from Urban Outfitters! It's a beautiful maroon, deep red color (I'm not a huge fan of the word "oxblood"). On the bottom and up along the sides there are gunmetal colored spikes that give the bag a perfect amount of edge without being to dark. The chain is metal and really pulls together the whole feel of the bag. I love the size of this small bag; big enough to keep more than just your phone but small enough to not be awkward. I can't wait to get some use out of this. It's not very casual so maybe I'll wear with a dress and some heels to a party or something. What do you guys think? I'd also love to get some more feedback on my posts, it would mean the world to me!
xoxo
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment