Friday, March 8, 2013

Celeb Style: Selena Gomez

Hey!
I'm thinking of starting a new blog series of "Celeb Style" where I pick a celeb's outfit I'm obsessed with and then I show you how to get the same look for less! What do you guys think?

For the first post of "Celeb Style" we have Selena Gomez rocking a maxi dress with a black top,  cutouts and a printed skirt. She wore this last night to The Alliance for Children's Rights Dinner in Beverly Hills.
Photo from people.com

As I was hunting around for this look, I actually found the exact same dress on sale at Urban Outfitters

An even cheaper option, which is shown below, would be wearing this outfit. The very affordable maxi skirt is from Forever 21 with this blouse from Tobi.com. If you love wearing colors the blouse comes in so many other  colors besides black! And for jewelry, any pendant would really work but if you want one similar to Selena's try this one from Forever 21.



Hope you enjoyed this post! Also, if there are any celebrity outfits you love that you want me to find a similar outfit for, make sure to comment down below!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment