Monday, March 11, 2013

Trend Alert: Black and White

You probably have realized by now that black and white is becoming a major trend for spring. Typically I don't really think of black and white as a separate trend, it's just a classic style. But I have never seen so much black and white before. The latest issues of all of my fashion magazines are just exploding with black and white! 

So many designers have also been coming out with there own collection of fabulous black and white pieces. 

Take a look at some pieces from the Marc Jacobs Spring 2013 collection...

...and some pieces from Louis Vuitton Spring 2013
Photos from Vogue.com

Even in last month's Teen Vogue I spotted the beautiful AnnaSophia Robb of The Carrie Diaries sporting pieces from both Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton. She looked amazing!
In Marc Jacobs            

 In Louis Vuitton

Clearly, checker print is also becoming a trend. I love how bold black and white can make a piece. It stands out since it easily catches your eye.

I don't know about you but, as much as I wish it did, my everyday clothes do not typically consist of Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton. Black and white pieces are so easy to access. You can really find more affordable pieces that fit this trend from basically anywhere!

Okay, you get the point black and white. 
What do you think of this trend? Make sure to let me know in the comments section!
xoxo
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment