Sunday, March 31, 2013

But this Bracelet...





Do we love this bracelet or do we love this bracelet? We love this bracelet. 

I got this stretchy, pyramid stud bracelet that's just a tad too big for me from Urban Outfitters a couple of days ago. Now why did I feel the need to get another bracelet? Because it was three dollars. Yep, you read that right. It was originally $14.00 but I got it on sale! If you can't tell I'm quite proud of myself. I love finding great deals.
I don't know how much more in depth I can really go. I mean it's a bracelet. And it's cute. Really cute.
Oh also, I got some emails about how my posts are a little hard to read. My apologies. I totally didn't realize. I'm trying new spacing, tell me if it's better! I might go back and update some of my other posts to this spacing!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment