Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Converse

Off centered much? Oops! 

Guess what I got! New high tops! Yay!
I kind of, maybe, sorta live in Converse. What I love so much about these particular ones is that they literally go with every outfit. Okay, maybe not every outfit, but still a lot. I love throwing them on for school. They also look adorable with high waisted shorts, not that the weather will allow that type of outfit yet, but still.
I'm thinking about putting studs on them, but I'm not sure. I really like the studded ones from Free People, and the ones that Kylie Jenner has, but I don't think mine would nearly come out as well! What do you guys think? Should I stud them? (My pair is above)
Below are some different types of studded Converse!

These are my favorite studded ones! They're from Free People! So sick.


Kylie looking fab in her ultra studded Converse.


Avril casually sporting her studded pair.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment