Sunday, April 28, 2013

LA Bones





Got this hat today from Brandy Melville...even though it's the middle of spring.
It's not warm here, but it's definitely not knit hat weather. 
Whatever, it caught my eye so I grabbed it. I simply could not put it down, despite the fact that I probably won't be able to wear it till next fall. Plus, it was so cheap! I was just like how can I not? So, yes, I bought a knit beanie in the middle of spring. 
Since it's barely getting into the 60s here, it's not that warm so I really could still wear it with some leggings and a tee.
Brandy also has a ring, and a few shirts, with same "LA" on it. I didn't get them though; I thought it might be a little overkill. Anyways, I've seen so many people with this hat, but whatever!
So if you’ve been thinking about getting this hat, stop thinking and get it (it's amazing).
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment