Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ripped Leggings


I saw this picture on Tumblr and it made me think about how much I need a pair of ripped-up leggings. I've been wanting a pair for the longest time, and I know exactly wear to get them (Urban), so I literally have no idea why I still don't have them. It's about time.
Anyways, ripped leggings are so cool. They're perfect for any season so you can easily justify wearing them every day of the year! ;)
The most popular type that I've seen, and my favorite, has been with the rips along the side, the whole way down. They are so cool!
Another thing that's so great about these leggings is that even though they may not seem it, they actually are easy to style. I mean technically they are just black leggings. You can really wear any top without totally clashing. Even if you wear a printed or graphic tee it still won't completely take away from the leggings!
Well, if you're not so into the idea of buying a pair, it's so easy to do it yourself! If you guys want I can do a post on how to make your own, just let me know in the comments if you would like me to!
Oh and those shoes are kinda amazing.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment