Thursday, April 4, 2013

Festival

It's that time of year again...the time where every single one of my favorite stores comes out with their incredible music festival collections. That is, as I set behind my computer screen admiring every piece in pure jealousy. As much as I wish I could, I'm not going to a music festival but maybe next year!

Typically when I think of music festival attire I instantly think bohemian, summer-y chic. Flower headbands, high-waisted denim shorts, crocheted tops and anything with tribal print are the go-to festival items.

Anyways, below are some of my favorite pieces from festival collections, so hopefully if you're going to a festival and you're not sure what to wear, you'll get some inspiration. Enjoy!

I was pleasantly surprised with Forever 21. They had the most amazing selection of shorts!




This crocheted crop top is too cute!
Love how natural looking these earrings are!


NastyGal is a little more expensive but their stuff is incredible!

If you prefer to wear dresses, I would definitely go for white since it's so in right now! They also had this adorable floral dress with this amazing back!



This ring goes with anything!



One word. Obsessed.

And of course, how could we forget flower headbands...


Hope you liked the post!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment